T. Harv Eker has a saying – It’s not enough to be in the right place at the right time to be successful. You have to be the right person at the right time.
Why is it that one person will see an opportunity and shy away from the risk - even though they desperately want to try - while someone else will jump in and go on to 7-figure success?
It all comes down to our programming, and how willing we are to do the work to change what we learned as children.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How we develop the lenses we use to see and interpret the world around us
- How we are programmed to avoid risk and stay safe
- How the successful few stay with fear and cross into new possibilities
- How to create a vision of the new you
- An Exercise to help you move through fear and out into a new level of comfort
If you enjoy this podcast, I’d love to hear from you. Let me know in the comments what you would like to hear more of.
If you’re inspired to learn how to build a business foundation around your passion, join me at www.bizengaged.com and sign up for our membership.